We’re always thinking about our clients and figuring out the best way to ensure satisfaction for all our clients. That’s why we need to have a clear policy, to ensure that business runs smoothly and you, along with everyone else, get the treatment you pay for. Arriving on time, or 5 minutes before your appointment, ensures that you don’t miss a single minute of your treatment. We can’t afford to keep others waiting for their treatment, just as you wouldn’t like to be kept waiting! Your deposit will secure your appointment.
BOOKINGS / DEPOSITS :
Bookings are only confirmed once deposit has been made. A deposit of £50 is required to secure your booking slot. Deposit goes towards your finally payment. All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING POLICY:
We have a 48 hours cancellation / rescheduling policy – we request that you kindly notify us (via email or text message) of your cancellation at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Failure to do so will result to 100% loss of your deposit and will not be able transfer deposit to later date.
Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. Being late more than 15 minutes will result to appointment cancellation and loss of deposit fee or extra charge of £30 for slots available on the same day.
No guests, children or animals are allowed. Please come to your appointment alone. This is to prevent any distractions as 100% concentration is needed to carry out procedure.
DURING THE PROCEDURE:
Please remain silent during your procedure to ensure smooth work of BFS Artist. We request that you turn your mobile phone off or onto silent mode on arrival. Please do not use your mobile phone during the treatment. During the appointment, the presence of other people is strictly prohibited due to safety reasons.
Touch ups must be at least 6-8 weeks after the initial procedure. Every brow procedure require two sessions: the initial procedure and the first touch up. The first touch up is required to achieve the desired color and shape. Brows will hardly be perfect after only one session. Any changes can be made at the time of touch up of touch up so do not panic and trust the process. Please be aware we don’t offer touch ups for new clients, you will have to an book for new set of brows.
AVOID 5 DAYS PRIOR TO PROCEDURE:
• Other face treatment you skin is sensitive too
AVOID 24 HOURS PRIOR TO PROCEDURE:
• Retin A skincare products
• Fish oil supplements
• Other blood thinners
• Any questions in regards to health condition please consult you doctor before booking.
DON’T BOOK APPOINTMENT IF YOU ARE/HAVE:
• Under the age of 18
• Pregnant or nursing
• Taking blood thinning medications
• Psoriasis, or Dermatitis
• Bleeding disorders
• Collagen Vascular Disease
• Undergoing chemotherapy or received chemotherapy or radiation therapy in the last 3 months
• Open wounds (near the area procedure will be done)
• Skin irritations (near the area procedure will be done)
• Accutane or other strong retinoids (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
• Recent cosmetic surgery on face, Botox or other injectables near the area procedure will be done (must wait 1 month)
• Sunburned near the area procedure will be done
• Recent chemical peels (must wait 1 month)
• History of herpes/cold sores (must get a prescription anti-viral from physician and start taking at least 5 days prior to your appointment)
• Warts (near the area procedure will be done)
• Rosacea (near the area procedure will be done)
• Hemophilia/bleeding disorders
• Prone to Keloid/hypertrophic scarring
AFTER THE PROCEDURE:
Aftercare instruction will be given after procedure.